Problem-solution essays are assigned frequently in colleges and universities to measure each student's ability to identify and then to solve problems. Many students do not know how to write a problem-solution essay, so they either need to read our essay writing tutorial or they can order problem-solution essays and have professional writers get the job done.
Any problem-solution essay always starts with defining a dilemma, predicament, intricacy or a problem. It then provides solutions and remedies to the defined problems. The reason why problem-solution essays are so popular in high schools, colleges or universities is because their preparation requires solid writing skills that many students lack.
So do you want to know how write a problem-solution Paper?
Please follow these simple steps of the problem-solution essay tutorial and you will end up with a quality paper.
- Define the problem in your essay. The problem can be anything ranging from whale preservation, to US war with Iraq, to Child Abuse, to Teen Prostitution, to the EU corruption, to the skyrocketing unemployment. The problem needs to be clearly defined in the essay.
- Research and analyze. The second part of problem-solution essay deals with analyzing the problem as meticulously as possible. A writer needs to use the library to obtain additional information to better understand the causes of the problem and the reason why the problem still persists.
- Establish criteria for solutions. Since our resources (i.e. money, time, people, technology) are always limited a good writer needs to establish selection criteria to pick reasonable solutions to the problem. These criteria make the solutions realistic rather than fantastic and the paper profound rather than carelessly written.
- Provide a list of possible solutions based on the established criteria. A writer now needs to present several solutions based on the limiting criteria that can resolve the problem or remedy the situation described earlier in the essay.
- Pick the optimal solution. The solution is selected based on its costs, resources need, time spent, environmental friendliness and efficiency. Most of the time writers use cost-benefit analysis to pick the best solution.
- Tell how to implement the solution. This final step might not be required by some professors who believe that presenting the solution is enough. In other cases a writer should write about the ways to implement the solution to solve the problem. This final step gives the problem-solution essay that final touch that impresses the readers and makes the paper complete.
Once the aforementioned six steps are passed, a writer should use all other writing tools that he would use when writing other types of essays and term papers. The writer will prepare a rough (first) draft, get a peer review, reference the sources, create a bibliography and stress his opinion on the topic in the conclusion section of the Problem-Solution Essay.
At EssayPlant.com professional writers know how to write quality problem-solution papers and they can help you with such assignments. Their writing experience and problem-solving skills may be useful to you when you feel helpless. Do not procrastinate, buy problem-solution essays.