The five-paragraph essay (5-paragraph essay) is a formal format of written argument, usually assigned in high-school and early university. It is an essay formed from 5 paragraphs/sections. The structure of the 5-paragraph essay is rigid and requires:
- Introduction. Thesis Statement.
- Body Paragraph 1. Topic Sentence 1.
- Body Paragraph 2. Topic Sentence 2.
- Body Paragraph 3. Topic Sentence 3.
- Conclusion. Restatement of thesis statement and summary of supporting points.
5-paragraph essays allow students to put more structure and learn “tactical level” of writing: making unified paragraphs, writing referred transitions, thesis statements, etc. The simple and rigid essay structure limits the authors’ range of expression, so five-paragraph essays are not suited for advanced writing.
Professional writers at Essayplant.com can assist you in preparation of your 5-paragraph essay. Their experience allows them to grasp the topic and quickly develop a successful essay. Do not procrastinate, order essays now.